Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Final Reflection

Going into this class, I was a bit nervous. Well, I was a lot nervous actually. For some reason, working with technology does not come easy to me...although after taking this course, I realize that my struggle with technology comes mostly from my fear of it. This class has definitely taught me to not be so fearful of it and to not allow it to frustrate me. In fact, I have been incorporating more technology into my lessons and it seems to be quite effective...not only are the students engaged and enjoying it, but it is a learning experience for me as well. This course has honestly been a pleasure, WebQuesting and all! From day one, I knew exactly what was expected of me for this course and the workload was reasonable and meaningful. Dr. Luongo is an amazing instructor and has provided me with some really useful tools for the classroom. I could honestly say that nothing was busy work...everything had a purpose and I got something out of each video, article, chapter, and link provided in the modules. I feel as though I have gained more from this online course than I have in classes that meet each week. I have enjoyed reading everyone's blogs and thank those of you have taken the time to read and comment mine. Thank you Dr. Luongo for such a pleasurable experience, I look forward to taking other courses with you. To all my classmate: Good Luck with all of your future endeveors! Enjoy the summer!

2 comments:

  1. Megan,

    Thank you for being such a wonderful class member!

    You stated, "I could honestly say that nothing was busy work..." This statement makes all I do worthwhile.

    Good luck int he future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my perspective, your comments reflect one of the goals the course set out to accomplish - minimize/eliminate the fear of technology. I also agree, to date, this has been the most challenging/fulfilling course I've taken.

    Good luck and continued success with your teaching profession!

    ReplyDelete